After much lobbying I convinced the fine folks at Focus to join the first-annual "Focus on Fantasy" Fantasy Football league. Bonus: we had a few clients join in on the fun too.
If you've never played Fantasy Football before you are missing out on a vine-ripened experience of life. It not only makes watching every football game exciting, but allows you to talk smack as you crush your fellow co-workers like a grape in a mythical realm of professional football. Each person manages a team that is comprised of different players from NFL teams that are claimed from a season-opening draft. Each week you submit a starting lineup (or you’re lazy and forget, cough cough) and you go head-to-head against a different co-worker's team. The goal is to win as many matchups as possible, with hopes of making the playoffs. Then if you are lucky enough to have crafted a well-oiled machine and steamroll the playoffs, you will be crowned league champion.
Stay tuned for a end-of-season update, but I will share the current standings.
- Football The Meal (Chase) 10-1
- That's So Raven (Alex) 8-3
- Beef Baby (Will S) 7-4
- Right on Top of That Rose (Kellie/Summer) 6-5
- Made by Hydecar (Charley) 6-5
- Muscle shirts are for muscles (Shawn) 5-6
- Ship it Squirrels (Bill) 5-6
- DeflateBait (Shub) 5-6
- Cabis Margaritas (Andy C) 5-6
- Fought's Team (Andy F) 3-8
- LastNameAssFirstNameBad (Will K) 3-8
- The Angry Apertures (Alicja) 3-8
Make Some Noise